Friday, September 10, 2010

A new Day is Dawning!

Wow! who wud hav thought i'd ever b a blogger?....Def not ME! So right now, I am sitting here...feeling a little accomplished, with a spoon and my homemade (lactose free) Strawberry swirl Vanilla Ice Cream!!....mmmmm. my favourite treat! ..  I have figured out the 'adding images for dummies' tutorial so here are a couple of the LO's that I submitted in my bid to become a part of the TSO design team. 
**Pls go check them out, they have a great shop and loads of fun on the forum! There are always great challenges and a monthly kit with instructions.** 
I'll be there creating pages like this:



                           

9 comments:

  1. Great layouts & so glad to be on the dt with ya! Congrats on the new blog it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. online! ONLINE!

    you forgot to mention about how much pride you take in getting all the staples in the top left corner of your accounts papers all at the exact same angle.

    see you later for dinner in Tambface

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Iain, that is so true.... Nice work Cyn it looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love. big thumbs up, "you can do it" oh and i love the coffee add, haha, and yes the stapling should be added to her blog. so so true. Iain you didnt help buying her the prodigy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. kneebrainface, if you are going to post comments you have to be one of my followers...? that wud b really weird!
    and ps...there is nothing wrong with being particular about where you staple! :P it is perfectly natural behaviour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wel Cyn, all I can say is "ITS'S YOU"
    nice work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you :) awesome pages i gotta say and loving the way out there bright blog page woohoo !

    ReplyDelete