Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When Work Gets in the Way!

So....i left home at 5am and arrived home at 7pm....after an 11hr work day yesterday, I fell onto the lounge for a half hour like a vegetable, then I thought I had better report that I am alive (just) and maybe post a couple of page pics, so it at least SEEMS like I have been scrapping..... hope they offer some inspiration to someone else to scrap...I will be posting my first sketch challenge over at the Scrappers Outlet on the 1st of the month..don't forget to go over for a look!
my Mumma and Miss 11 (wen she was Miss 7)
My lil dude
Look who finished Prep! (a few yrs ago now!)

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhhh love that graduation day with nic. Awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Cyn, they are all fantastic as per usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps need to fix the time on your blog buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mate, they look great, and cant wait for you sketch over at TSO, and have ago

    ReplyDelete